Car Show Volunteers
Thanks for being a part of the 18th Annual XGC Charity Car Show!
Just some reminders:
– Saturday morning of the car show from 7:30 – 8:30 AM will be a hot breakfast served in the kitchen. Tudors Biscuit World is helping with breakfast foods. At 8:30, we will have prayer time together in the ministry center.
– Don’t forget to wear your Car Show T-Shirt. If you have not received yours yet, stop by the church office before Saturday to pick yours up.
– On Saturday morning, please park behind the barn in the grass to the right as you pull in.
– On Friday, September 25, at 6:30 PM, there will be a set-up time. Tables, tents, trash cans, and signs will be put up. It will take an hour.
– Also, if after the car show, we can stick around to help clean-up, that would be very helpful.
Thanks again and God Bless.