Grace Life Groups
All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper), and to prayer. Acts 2:42
Each group is relational-driven and follows the Acts 2 small group model during their time together:
- Time for sharing in building relationships
- Encouraged to take on a ministry together
- They meet anytime throughout the week
- They stay together for as long as the group determines.
- The Leaders
- “Grace Life” facilitators go through leadership training and participate in a monthly facilitators small group gathering. If you feel led to lead a group, please contact the church office or complete our Dream Team application found here.
Xenia Grace Chapel uses a 3-on, 3-off semester plan. Three months of small groups, September, October, November and three months off (No groups in December, January, February). Three on again in March, April, May, three off in June, July and August. During the 3 off months there will be several ministries and training opportunities to supplement our Grace Life Groups and ministries of the church.